Raisa is the new executive assistant at Charleston Orthodontic Specialists. Here are 10 fun facts about her:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Telekinesis, like Jean Gray from X-men!
2. Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?
Tom and Jerry, there aren’t any words but you laugh so much anyways!
3. What was your favorite book as a child or teen?
Harry Potter, hands down. Why can’t Hogwarts be real?
4. What is one thing your patients would never guess about you?
That I spent majority of my life in Bangladesh and have only been in the U.S. for about seven years now.
5. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
6. If you were in the circus, what act would you be?
I am clumsy, I would likely not last very long in the circus.
7. How do you like to spend your days off?
Walking around downtown Charleston, what a beautiful city!
8. What was the best vacation you ever had?
Singapore, Asia’s hidden gem!
9. What lesson from Mom do you still live by today?
Better to be overdressed than underdressed!
10. What one accomplishment are you most proud of?
First in the family to have a college degree from the US, so I am very proud of myself for having the courage to move to the US at the age of 17 to pursue higher education!
We hope you’ve enjoyed learning a little more about Raisa. Be sure to say hi to her the next time you’re in the office!