10 Fun Facts About Nichole
At Charleston Orthodontic Specialists, our whole team is like a family and Nichole is one of our new patient coordinators. She’s always excited to see new patients and help them look their best. You can find out more about her below:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
My superpower would be healing, I would travel to hospitals and heal sick people all over the world.
2. If we opened your refrigerator right now, what would we find?
Well, a lot of kid’s snacks, a lot of berries, apples, pears, some veggies and leftover pizza.
3. What is one thing your patients would never guess about you?
I don’t think anyone would guess that I used to be a cosmetologist.
4. If you were in the circus, what act would you be?
I think I would chose an acrobat, They are extremely flexible, and everything they do is so neat.
5. How do you like to spend your days off?
I spend my days off relaxing with my two little boys, my dog and my husband!
6. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tacos, tacos and more tacos
7. What was the best vacation you ever had?
I was on vacation for three years when we lived in Hawaii, I got to go on some of the most beautiful hikes ever, visited clear, sandy beaches every day, and the weather was always perfect.
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
9. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Traveling the jungles in Africa, yes I would be petrified, but we can dream right? Tarzan?
10. Name three things on your bucket list.
Have the courage to go skydiving (never going to happen), go scuba diving in a shipwreck, learn a foreign language.
Do you have anything in common with Nichole? Give her a call at (843) 4-BRACES today and schedule an appointment to come see us!
Promotions, Prizes & More!
Sign-up below to become a COS VIP and receive cost-saving offers and prize-winning contests right to your inbox.