Laura is the new scheduling coordinator for Charleston Orthodontic Specialists. Here are 10 fun facts about her:
1 What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2. What lesson from Mom do you still live by today?
“It doesn’t hurt to ask!”
3. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Someplace tropical, like Tahiti, in a private little hut on the water!
4. Do you have pets? If not, what pet would you like to have?
We have a golden retriever named Gus. We love dogs!
5. If you were in the circus, what act would you be?
I always thought it looked fun to fly though the air as a trapeze artist.
6. What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Most of my job experience has been working in the field of orthodontics, and every day I learn something new and see something exciting. It’s a very interesting field!
7. How do you like to spend your days off?
My husband and I like to enjoy our weekends together at the park or relaxing at home with our 8-month-old daughter, Gia.
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Time travel, but only to go back in time and relive happy moments and memories with friends and loved ones.
9. If we opened your refrigerator right now, what would we find?
Sweet tea, fruit, and yogurt – I’m trying to be healthier in 2018!
10. In what store would you be most likely to max out your credit card?
We hope you enjoyed meeting Laura. Check out our Staff Page to learn more about her. If you see her at your next appointment, be sure to say “Hi!”