Get to know our growing team of smiling faces! We’re excited to welcome Jessica to the team as a Scheduling Coordinator. Let’s learn some fun facts about her.
1. If we opened your refrigerator right now, what would we find?
Leftover pasta, a shelf full of water bottles, eggs, yogurt, lots of condiments, orange juice, milk, cheese and fruit.
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Flying, so I could travel the world!
3. What is one thing your patients would never guess about you?
I’ve lived in a foreign country before.
4. What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I use to dog-sit while I lived in Germany, which I found very interesting due to the amount of training that most dogs have there. Germans spend a lot of time training their dogs.
5. How do you like to spend your days off?
Playing and hanging out with my one-year-old, John.
6. What was the best vacation you ever had?
Staying three days in Venice, Italy.
7. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Bali or Santorini, Greece.
8. What’s one accomplishment you are most proud of?
Being the best mom I can be and going back to school to finish my Associates Degree.
9. Do you have pets? If not, what pet would you like to have?
Yes, two Black Labradors.
10. Name three things on your bucket list.
- To travel all over the world
- To meet Ian Somerhalder
- To ride a ferry boat in Seattle
Thanks for getting to know a bit more about Jessica! Be sure to introduce yourself the next time you stop by the office!