As our orthodontic practice continues to grow, so does our staff! We’d like to introduce our new front desk coordinator, Haley. Here are 10 fun facts about her:
- If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Australia. I would also never come back.
- In what store would you be most likely to max out your credit card?
I would most likely max my credit card in ANY makeup or clothing store.
- If you were in the circus, what act would you be?
I would love to an acrobat, even though I have no experience.
- Clemson or USC?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?
The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. He has a carefree spirit who believes the wind will blow him where he needs to be.
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Babysitting – you never knew what you were going to get when you walked into a new house.
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla – I am very basic.
- What lesson from Mom do you still live by today?
The type of person you are matters more than how much money you make.
- Do you have pets? If not, what pet would you like to have?
I do not have pets of my own, but I dream of owning a Golden Retriever one day.
We hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know Haley. Be sure to introduce yourself when you see her at our office!