Emma is a new administrative assistant at Charleston Orthodontic Specialists, and here are 10 fun facts about her!
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I would want to talk to animals because I’ve always wanted to know what they are saying.
2. If we opened your refrigerator right now, what would we find?
Leftover pizza, pasta, and lots of bottled water
3. In what store would you be most likely to max out your credit card?
Whole Foods ( I really like food )
4. What is one thing your patients would never guess about you?
I rode horses competitively for 16 years
5. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
6. If you were in the circus, what act would you be?
Vaulters (the people who do tricks off the horses)
7. What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I used to travel with my best friend to horse shows and work for the weekends, but it never really felt like work because I got to spend my days doing what I loved with my best friend.
8. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Steak, asparagus, broccoli, mash potatoes, and mac and cheese
9. Clemson or USC?
Depends on who is winning
10. What lesson from Mom do you still live by today?
Don’t let anyone get in the way of living your life.
If you see Emma at our office, be sure to say hi!