At Charleston Orthodontic Specialists, we care about more than just smiles. We enjoy getting to know our patients and their families and we want them to get to know us too. Over the next few weeks we’ll be introducing ourselves, so when you call or come in for an appointment we won’t be strangers.
If you have called to make an appointment at our brand-new Summerville office, chances are you have already met Emily, our scheduling coordinator. Or maybe you saw her short bio on our staff page. But how much do you really know about her? That’s what we figured.
Here are some fun facts about Emily:
1. If we opened your refrigerator right now, what would we find?
Water, fruit cups, Bai drinks, Zevia, ground turkey
2. If you were in the circus, what act would you be?
The flying trapeze
3. What lesson from Mom do you still live by today?
How to be selflessly generous
4. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
5. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
6. Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?
Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh, he is just so relaxed.
7. What is one thing your patients would never guess about you?
I enjoy hunting.
8. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mexican or Spanish-style food
9. Clemson or USC?
10. Name three things on your bucket list.
Traveling; riding horses on the beach; being able to give a tremendous gift to someone in need
Do you have anything in common with Emily? If so, give her call at (843) 4-BRACES and let her know!