Elizabeth recently joined Charleston Orthodontic Specialists as a front desk coordinator. Here are 10 fun facts about her:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Definitely to fly! I am always late to everything and I hate traffic, so this would solve both problems.
2. If we opened your refrigerator right now, what would we find?
You really don’t want to open my fridge, but if you did….lots of food that I always let go bad 🙁 I do a bi-weekly purge, but I will always have coconut milk coffee creamer, almond milk, and some sort of fruit.
3. What is one thing your patients would never guess about you?
I dont think my patients would guess that I am also a part time personal trainer…so I absolutely love fitness…right along with straight teeth!
4. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Lucky Charms is my favorite cereal…and I might go have a bowl right now since I’m thinking about it!
5. How do you like to spend your days off?
I like to spend my days off sleeping in, getting a good workout in and playing with my 3 boys.
6. USC or Clemson?
7. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Depends where I go…LOVE NY Cheesecake from Brusters, but I always go chocolate anywhere else.
8. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would go to Greece. I love Greek food, and the islands there are gorgeous.
9. What was the best vacation you ever had?
All inclusive vacation to Playa Del Carmen…best way to go!
10. What one accomplishment are you most proud of?
We hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know a little more about Elizabeth! Check out our Staff Page to read more about her.