Courtney recently joined Charleston Orthodontic Specialists as a Clinical Assistant. Here are 10 fun facts about her!
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I would like to have a super power of teleportation because going back or forward in time would be so interesting!
2. Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?
Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob, because she’s always up for a new adventure and I feel the same way!
3. If we opened your refrigerator right now, what would we find?
Day-old pizza, ranch!!, milk, orange juice, some wine, condiments, cheese, yogurt – that’s all I can think of right now.
4. What is one thing your patients would never guess about you?
That I’m not a girly girl, I like to fish, hunt, go four-wheeling and snowmobiling, outdoor stuff.
5. If you were in the circus, what act would you be?
I’d love to be one of those girls who twirls in the air from those long ribbon things.
6. What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I worked at a bowling alley from age 16 to 19 and it was such a fun job.
7. How do you like to spend your days off?
If I’m not doing any sightseeing or exploring the town of Charleston, I would be relaxing with my dog, going boating, or having a bbq somewhere.
8. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza with LOTS of ranch.
9. What lesson from Mom do you still live by today?
Whenever I leave my house or someone leaves me I always think or say, “make good choices.” That’s what she always said to my sister and me whenever we would go anywhere without her. Also, she taught the two of us to always work for what we want and not depend on anyone. I’m currently doing both.
10. Do you have pets? If not, what pet would you like to have?
I have an amazing dog named Jax. He’s a puggle and the light of my life.
The next time you’re at our office, be sure to say hi to Courtney!