If you’re scared to be examined and get braces, Chelsea is just the person you’d want to have as your assistant. She’s always really sweet, caring, and smart. She has plenty experience as an orthodontist and dental assistant, so she knows how to make sure you’re comfortable and ready to get your new, bright smile. Check out her bio on our staff page and learn some fun facts about her here:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I would want to teleport because I hate waiting in traffic!
2. Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?
My favorite cartoon character is Tweety Bird because he is so sweet!
3. What was your favorite book as a child or teen?
Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
4. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats
5. If you were in the circus, what act would you be?
Tight rope walker
6. How do you like to spend your days off?
I usually spend my days off taking my dog to the beach or grabbing brunch with friends.
7. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Country fried chicken with mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans and macaroni & cheese.
8. Clemson or USC?
UGA! Go Dawgs!
9. What one accomplishment are you most proud of?
My donations of paintings to charities over the past 3 years have helped raise over $7,000.
10. Name three things on your bucket list.
Go skydiving, go to Thailand, and ride on a hot air balloon.
Do you have anything in common with Chelsea? If so, give her a call at (843) 4-BRACES and let her know!