10 Fun Facts About Brenda
Here at Charleston Orthodontic Specialists, it takes a team to deliver the best possible experience for our patients. We’d love to introduce you to Brenda, our insurance coordinator. Of course, when Brenda isn’t busy helping our patients with their insurance coverage for braces, she’s out enjoying life. Here are some fun facts about Brenda.
1. What is something your patients would be surprised to learn about you?
I was an Orthodontic Assistant for 12 years, starting at age 19. I then worked every position at a practice! I’ve given lectures, authored a financial manual, published articles, and was a Practice Consultant for 5 of my 34-year career in orthodontics.
2. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I’d be a cold-case detective or archeologist.
3. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have one cat and four dogs. It’s a full house!
4. What’s your go-to midnight snack?
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is always delicious!
5. What is your favorite local restaurant and which meal do you most enjoy eating when there?
Chianti’s. Their filet medallions in sweet marsala sauce are amazing!
6. Name three things on your bucket list.
- Go to Egypt and Greece.
- Visit Scotland (where my mom is from) and possibly live there.
- Volunteer at an archaeological site and discover something.
7. Have you ever played an instrument or a sport?
Yes, I played soccer.
8. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
9. What is your favorite quote from a book or movie?
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new” – Socrates
10. If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
I’d relax outside on the beach.
We’re excited to both provide the best treatment we can and to get to know you better when you visit us here at Charleston Orthodontic Specialists. Contact us today to book your free consultation.
Promotions, Prizes & More!
Sign-up below to become a COS VIP and receive cost-saving offers and prize-winning contests right to your inbox.