10 Fun Facts About Beverley
We’re always excited to introduce you to the members of our team, including our scheduling coordinator, Beverley. Here are 10 fascinating facts about her!
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
To be able to stop catastrophic natural disasters and save lives
2. What is one thing your patients would never guess about you?
How I love to cook and bake
3. What is the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Working in advertising agencies
4. How do you like to spend your days off?
Playing tennis, entertaining family and friends
5. What lesson from Mom do you still live by today?
Respect your elders and discipline!
6. What one accomplishment are you most proud of?
Immigrating to the U.S.
7. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right here in my home
8. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Well done filet, fries and bread
9. If you were in the circus, what act would you be?
A tightrope walker
10. Name three things on your bucket list.
- To stay active and in good health
- Visit Austria (Julie Andrews museum)
- Keep my family happy
Have you enjoyed learning all about Beverly? Be sure to say hello the next time you’re in the office!
Promotions, Prizes & More!
Sign-up below to become a COS VIP and receive cost-saving offers and prize-winning contests right to your inbox.