Ashton is one of our new clinical assistants here at Charleston Orthodontic Specialists and she loves helping care for our patients. She’ll be there to help you through your orthodontic treatment with Dr. Savastano. Learn more about her on our staff page and below:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Time travel, so that I could spend time with loved ones who have passed as well as take others back in time so they could do the same.
2. In what store would you be most likely to max out your credit card?
3. What is one thing your patients would never guess about you?
I love to hunt.
4. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
5. How do you like to spend your days off?
Enjoying the outdoors with my husband and kids
6. Clemson or USC?
CLEMSON!! GO TIGERS!!
7. What was the best vacation you ever had?
My honeymoon in Islamorada!!
8. What lesson from Mom do you still live by today?
The quote “Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”
9. Do you have pets? If not, what pet would you like to have?
Yes; a crazy cat, goats, chickens, and lots of dogs
10. Name three things on your bucket list.
Go to Fiji, go to Vegas for a Reba and George Straight concert, and swim with dolphins and manatees.
Do you have anything in common with Ashton? If so, give her a call to let her know at (843) 4-BRACES and schedule your free initial exam.