10 Fun Facts About Amy
Visiting an orthodontist office can be a bit intimidating, especially if you don’t know anything about the people who help make the place run smoothly. So, allow us to introduce you to an important member of our team, Amy. As our scheduling coordinator, she makes sure our calendar is up to date and organized so we can create the best experience for our patients.
Here are some fun facts about Amy for you to get to know here a little better!
1. If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Angelina Jolie. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be Tomb Raider?
2. What did you want to be growing up?
A comedian, I love making people laugh!
3. Who is the coolest celebrity you’ve ever met?
I actually grew up with Seth Meyers and his brother Josh. They’re the only celebrities I’ve met, but it was before they were famous.
4. Have you ever played an instrument or sport?
A lot actually! I play saxophone, piano, viola, and drums. I also played volleyball, basketball, soccer, and softball.
5. What is your favorite quote from a book or movie?
“I give myself such very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.” – Alice in Wonderland
6. What is something your patients would be surprised to learn about you?
I’m scared to death of turtles!
7. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
8. Do you have pets?
Yes! I have a dog named Oakley and a cat named Violet.
9. What is your favorite local restaurant and the meal you most enjoy eating when there?
Magnolia’s. Their Fried Green Tomato BLT is delicious!
10. What’s your go-to midnight snack?
When you make your visits to Charleston Orthodontic Specialists, you may see Amy around the office as she helps make our practice work like a well-oiled machine. Now that you’ve gotten to know us better, we’d love to get to know you! Schedule your free consultation today and get started on your way to your perfect smile!
Promotions, Prizes & More!
Sign-up below to become a COS VIP and receive cost-saving offers and prize-winning contests right to your inbox.